Monday, April 19, 2010

Dim Sim

I have a million and one things to do tonight - among them an essay and the assembly of a portfolio for a prospective employer, eeghads! - but I have to sneak in here and post a picture of a beautiful girl.




Both my cousin and my homegirl, Dimity (also known as Dim Sim) helped me out today when I was in a pickle, and I'm so thankful. That's what my family does; we're always there to support each other with the big things and the little things, and catch each other when we fall. Things in our lives haven't always been rosy - are they ever? - but that these kids are still there for me during crunch time is such a blessing. 

I love photographing my family; I think I see them in ways that other people simply can't. Not to mention they're all ridiculously good-looking.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment